Are you a motivated, eager RAC or RTCMP with at least a year’s practice experience, and interested in joining a busy, growing clinic organized on an integrative model?
Toronto Integrative Medicine Centre wants to provide you with a huge opportunity for growth – both in your acupuncture and practical business skills.
We run the business side of things so you can focus on treating patients.
- Must have been in practice for a minimum of 1 year.
- Be capable of treating up to 4 patients/hour, averaging 6 hours/day, up to 4 days a week.
- Be willing to learn and integrate new acupuncture techniques from the care manager.
- Work integratively with other practitioners from various health professions in our clinic.
- Be willing to teach or lecture at seminars, classes and speaking engagements.
Specific responsibilities & duties:
- Treating up to 4 patients an hour, 6 hours a day, up to 4 days a week.
- Secondary evaluation including diagnosis and treatment planning in conjunction with care manager and/or other health providers
- Herbal prescriptions (RTCMP only)
- Up to 2 off-site lectures or seminars a month.
- One or two 1-hour, in-clinic classes a week.
You will not be responsible for office management, patient booking, PR or marketing other what is stated above.
- Payment is hourly and per-patient, plus monthly bonuses.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com by January 26.